2 seats at the Friday, February 26th Boys Varsity Senior Night Basketball Game Starting after the JV Game
BOYS AND GIRLS BASKETBALL FAN INFORMATION 2021
We are pleased to share procedures and information for the 2021 IWHS boys and girls basketball seasons. Tickets and Spectator Attendance In adherence to the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) guidelines, IWHS will be allowing spectators, not to exceed 50, to attend athletic contests.
Those two people holding those tickets will sit with each other. There are only 12 X’s available for spectators.
Spectators admitted to all contests must:
- Enter the east doors on the front of the building. We will not be using the main doors.
- Have temperature checked upon arrival Write their name and contact # on the spectator list Wear a mask at all times
- Remain socially distanced (6 feet)
- Remain in their seats during the game. (At no time will spectators be allowed on the floor.)
- Seats will be on the Southside of the gym and mark with a white “X.” The seats are the required 12’ away from the playing surface.
- Exit the gymnasium immediately following the contest.
- Spectators should plan on arriving at the facility 15 minutes prior to the start of the game.
- It is the expectation upon the completion of the contest that spectators will leave the facility immediately.
In the event that a Varsity game follows a Junior Varsity game, the gymnasium will be cleared after the JV game and then the Varsity fans with tickets may enter the building.
Spectators should remain in their vehicles until IWHS administration invites them to enter. In between games, the seating area must be sanitized.
There will be no concession stand at IWHS home contests. Fans may bring bottled water, bottled soda, and bottled sports drinks into the gymnasium. IWHS drinking fountains are turned off due to COVID-19 guidelines.
The above procedures for tickets and spectator attendance are strictly for IWHS home basketball games. Please note, this information is subject to change based on future guidance from the IHSA, and the IDPH.
We appreciate your patience with IWHS as we work together to provide a safe and competitive environment for our student-athletes, coaches, officials, and fans.